Tuesday, December 10, 2013

AWKWARD!

So I am in a school choir. It is so fun! But I just found out that we will be going on a field trip and the men's choir is going too. Turn's out my crush is in the men's choir. He is so cute and nice. But whenever my friend and I are walking where ever we need to go if she see' my crush she yells out his name and points at me. I love her to death but I feel like she is not helping with the whole crush thing. I think she might be even making it worse. But I know that she means well. When we go on our field trip I do not want her to make things awkward between him and I. I mean him and I are friends and whenever we talk to each other or hug she always says "awe" or something like that and that's how it gets awkward. I mean what if you were me would you want your best friend to go up to your crush every time and say you should hug him or something? That's just AWKWARD I mean what if he doesn't want to hug you what if he only wants to be friends? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment