Sunday, December 8, 2013

Friends and Crushes

Ok so we all have that one friend that you love to death but when it comes to your crush she is all about it. One day I was at school and my friend was acting really weird and I didn't know why so I said what did you do and she said that she told my biggest crush that I liked him. I was so embarrassed because he and I are really good friends in math class. He is so funny and nice. But when I got to my math class I didn't really know how to act because he has a girlfriend so it was really awkward. But when I walked home that day he yelled out of his car saying " Bye Morgan!" I was so happy yet I was mad at my friend because now he knows that I like him. Every day since he has known I like him he gives me a hug. But last Friday he came up to me at lunch and asked for a dollar and I had said no and for the rest of the day he did not say anything to me. I felt really sad the rest of the day. I told my mom what was bothering me and she said maybe he isn't right for you. I also had told my friend and she felt really bad that she had told him so she talked to him for me. After that he was talking to me and he gave me a hug. Although at times you might not like your friends they will always be there for you. I know that I can not live without my best friend! But at the same time she can't live without me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment