Sunday, December 8, 2013

Church!

I love being Mormon but sometimes it can be tricky. Like it's hard to fit in. I don't fit in at my church. I feel like no one there likes me and that I feel alone. I might be Mormon but I am not molly Mormon. Molly Mormon's are the kids that do everything that they are supposed to and never have problems and think that they know everything. That's not me I am totally different. I have two ear piercings and when I got those done people kept asking why I got them done and that it was against Christ. Ok tell me where it says that in the Book of Mormon and Bible then I will consider it but until then there is no problem with it. Also I wear different clothes in the summer. I do not wear long shorts I wear shorts that I think are cute and that are not going to make me die in hot weather. When it is 95 degrees outside I like to wear tank tops that are cute but here I feel like I can't wear anything. People here in Utah are so judgmental they like to rag on every single thing I do. It's like they do not have their own lives to pick on. Like seriously keep your mouth quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment